The Midland Municipal Court is conducting a Warrant and Compliance Drive in an effort to serve warrants and resolve outstanding violations. Residents who have an outstanding City of Midland warrant, or have received a violation and are unsure of what options are available, are encouraged to contact the Midland Municipal Court.
"Our goal this year is working with individuals who have outstanding warrants, as well as anyone who has received an outstanding violation and wants to know what their options are. We want to work with defendants to ensure that not only are they accountable, but that they are complying with judicial orders,” Court Administrator Jake Medrano explained.
Notices were mailed to defendants with outstanding warrants on February 5. The notices urged recipients with active warrants to contact the Court before further action is taken. Citizens with warrants in jurisdictions other than the City of Midland should contact those jurisdictions for information about how to clear those warrants. Starting February 25, Police Officers throughout the State and Midland Municipal Court Warrant Officers will begin actively serving warrants. These officers will locate people at their homes or place of employment.
Residents who are concerned that they may have an outstanding City of Midland violation are encouraged to contact the Midland Municipal Court immediately to find out what options are available. Violators may be eligible for alternative methods of resolving fines and costs.
Online options are available at www.midlandmunicipalcourt.com. There, residents may be eligible to sign up for a driving safety course, deferred disposition, or make payments on an existing payment plan. For additional citation information, please contact the Court at (432) 685-7308 or (432) 685-7314.
- ONLINE: www.midlandmunicipalcourt.com
- IN PERSON: Midland Municipal Court, located at 201 E. Texas Ave
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursdays, Extended Hours 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- WALK-IN ARRAIGNMENT DOCKET HOURS: Check-in 15 minutes prior required
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM
- BY MAIL: City of Midland P.O. Box 1152 Midland, Texas 79702
Media Contact: Jake Medrano,Midland Municipal Court Administrator (432) 214-8737