- You Are Here:
View all facilities
- The shelter is the first place to look for your lost pet, or your new best friend!
- If you are missing a pet please come walk through the shelter to identify your lost pet. We will not be able to positively identify your pet unless it is wearing a current city/county license and/or it is micro-chipped.
- We have many homeless animals that would make a great addition to any family, and there are also many wonderful volunteer opportunities.
- We use the AKC brand of universal micro-chips and would encourage pet owners who micro-chip their pets, or an owner of a pet that is micro-chipped, to contact us and register the micro-chip number with us. A micro-chip costs $15 and there is no charge for registering your pet's micro-chip number.
- If you have an animal related problem, a question about reclaiming your pet, or are interested in adopting or volunteering please contact the shelter at 432-685-7420.