Payment Options


The Midland Municipal Court accepts cash, money orders, cashier’s checks and the following credit cards:

  • Visa
  • MasterCard

When you mail your ticket to the Court, the postmark date on the envelope is used to determine whether your payment was made on time or is delinquent. When mailing in money orders or cashier’s checks, be sure to include your name and case numbers with the checks for proper credit. If you want or need to pay your tickets but do not have the money to pay them in full, you may be eligible for other options.

A drop box for fine payments in available 24 hours in the front of the main lobby at the Municipal Courts Building. Please include a note on the money order, check or letter with your name and or citation number for the violation so proper payment can be applied.

Payment Plans

You may be able to arrange for monthly payments. You can request a payment plan in person at:

201 E. Texas
Midland, Texas 79701

Unable to Pay?

Payment alternatives may be available to you. All payment alternatives must be approved by the judge. Proof of income and expenses are required. If you or your dependent(s) receive federal assistance (i.e. food stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Medicaid, Section 8, Disability), please be sure to indicate the type of assistance received on the financial affidavit and bring proof of the assistance received to court.

Community Service

If you are unable to pay and would like to request Community Service, you will need to complete a financial affidavit at the court, bring proof of income and expenses to the court.

Once approved by the judge, you may choose a work-site from the list of approved community service organizations for adults or juveniles.

Teen Court

If you are 18 or younger and still in school, you may be able to request to participate in Teen Court. You may ask for this option when you appear for your hearing with your parents or guardians.