FY 2015 Mill/Overlay Project:
Utility Extension Program:
The contractor working for the City of Midland on the 2014 Utility Extension Program project will be performing work in the area of Carrizo Street from Wall Street to Illinois Avenue, including the intersections at Wall Street, Texas Avenue, and Illinois Avenue. During construction several intersections and sections of streets may be reduced to one lane or closed at these locations.
Douglas Avenue & D Street Paving & Drainage Improvement Project:
The contractor is installing the storm drainage along Douglas Avenue between B St & D St. This area will remain closed to thru traffic until contractor has completed.
West Loop 250 & Interstate 20 Service Roads:
TxDOT has a project underway to install traffic signals on West Loop 250 on the service roads of Interstate 20. During this project, both service roads of Interstate 20 will be four-way stops until the signals are in operation.
Also, multiple oversize load impacts have caused damage to the Loop 250 overpasses at this interchange in recent months, and lane restrictions are in place while repairs are pending.
Fiscal Year 2015 Micro-Surfacing Project
The contractor working for the City of Midland will begin the Fiscal Year 2015 Micro-Surfacing Project the week of August 17, 2015. Lane closures will used during the project at the following locations:
• Wadley Avenue between Loop 250 and Crowley Boulevard
• Scharbauer Drive between Golf Course Road and A Street
• Illinois Avenue between Andrews Highway and A Street
• Garfield Street between Bluebird Lane and Golf Course Road
• Midkiff Road between Golf Course Road and Wadley Avenue
• Lamesa Road between Walnut Lane and Front Street
• A Street between Mockingbird Lane and Loop 250